Being part of the Melchior Club means being part of a well-connected and trustworthy family.
Our members enjoy a full programme of intoxicating fine wine experiences throughout the year.Recent one-of-a-kind events have included an exceptional lunch at Château d’Yquem, a private tasting with Guillaume Selosse of his cult, coveted champagnes, and an encounter of 50 years of the legendary Château Cheval Blanc.
Please ask about our calendar for 2021, which will encompass:
- A once-in-a-lifetime evening at the revered Domaine Prieuré-Roch, hosted by the estate gérant Yannick Champ – a truly special moment since this domaine rarely opens its doors
- An experience of the very special 160th anniversary Hospices de Beaune auction accompanied by our partner producers
- An eye-opening journey of discovery around California’s top wine properties in the company of some of the regions most revered winemakers
- A stay at the superb and intimate 5* Château Lafaurie-Peyraguey, Sauternes
- A rich programme of online international group tastings with the opportunity to enjoy fine wines and discuss and debate with their makers from the comfort of home
In parallel, we offer the following bespoke experiences and services, priced on request:
- Ultra-personalised dinners at home, curated by leading chefs and our in-house team of top Michelin-trained sommeliers
- Other personal sommelier services, for example cellar and collection evaluations and investment advice
- Bespoke wine education and appreciation courses, tailored to your needs.
- Private parties hosted at our partner châteaux with bespoke personalised products from our partner châteaux and domaines